Every day, we work together for what matters – bold, swift, and equitable climate action.
ABOUT THE ROLEThe team at 3Degrees is passionate about helping organizations around the world rise to the challenge of taking urgent action on climate change. As a company, we are constantly striving to innovate new solutions and ideas and not afraid to stretch the boundaries into new areas that may result in better outcomes for our customers and our planet. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to crafting and executing the annual go-to-market strategy. This role will be able to translate the objectives of each business unit into successful lead nurture campaigns. This role will leverage data to hone in and refine key buyer personas, map their unique decision making journeys and craft messaging strategies to develop effective lead nurture campaigns that lead buyers through the sales funnel.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Commercial Marketing. This is a remote role within the United States with travel periodically for team meetings or training.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the commercial team’s go-to-market plan, including the refinement of customer persona development, segmentation, and journey optimization to help inform our messaging and lead nurture strategy
- Help execute the roll out of a comprehensive customer onboarding, retention, and upsell/cross-sell strategy to maximize our customer lifetime value
- Develop messaging strategy that effectively speaks directly to audience segments at every stage of the customer journey
- Coordinate all components of 3Degrees’ email marketing strategy, including the build out of landing pages, forms, emails, workflows, tags, automation rules, and engagement studio updates for new and existing campaigns
- Lead strategy, development and deployment of monthly newsletters
- Improve data hygiene across marketing platforms including ensuring standardized practices for campaign management, naming conventions, marketing automation rules, Pardot/Salesforce configuration and integrations, and more
- Implement systems updates and new marketing features (e.g. Connected Campaigns, Pardot Lightning, new attribution modeling)
- Set and track key KPIs for email marketing, lead nurture, and upsell/cross-sell programs and maintain reports and dashboards accordingly - digging into the data to identify areas of opportunity and address any challenges that arise
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you are a skilled marketer with a proven track record of employing a wide array of tools and platforms as a key contributor on a cross-functional marketing team. You have the following skills:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in B2B marketing planning and execution, including a progression of responsibility
- Proven ability to execute cross-functional integrated marketing campaigns to deliver on business goals
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to compose compelling and effective email copy, subject lines, CTAs, etc.
- Strong campaign analysis skills, with a proven track record for testing, iterating, and maximizing campaign performance
- Expertise in using Salesforce and Pardot to build and segment target audiences, create sophisticated email marketing workflows (including the build out of all required email assets) lead scoring schemes, automation with special attention to ensuring strict naming conventions
- Experience building campaign, reports, dashboards in Salesforce to be able to quickly and easily report marketing’s influence on opened and closed won opportunities, revenue, and gross profit
- Shared passion for our mission to help businesses and their customers take urgent action on climate change
- Experience with the renewable energy and/or sustainability industry
HOW WE DEFINE SUCCESS
Within 30 days
- You will have a firm understanding of 3Degrees’ marketing and sales team structure/processes and an overall understanding of our products and services
- You will meet with cross-functional stakeholders to better understand the various marketing needs across the business
- You will begin to take on project tasks to support the execution of key go-to-market initiatives
Within 60 days
You will show some proficiency in the fundamental tasks of the role and be able to execute on project deliverables independently
You will regularly join cross-functional team meetings to grow your knowledge of 3Degrees products and services
You will have an understanding of commercial marketing tools and strategies and be able to leverage your unique perspective and insights to inform new opportunities for optimization
Within 90 days
- You will begin independently leading key go-to-market plan initiatives
- You will test and proactively bring new campaign strategies to the team for consideration
- You will serve as critical point of contact for cross-functional email marketing initiatives
Within 6 months
- Effectively developing and delivering customer, competitive, and market insights with cross-functional team members on regular cadence
- Independent and timely execution of key initiatives within the go-to-market plan
- On track to hit your year-end commercial team KPI goals
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Compensation: The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $80,100 to $121,00 in the US. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, role requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.
- Benefits: this position is eligible for a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, flexible paid time off and more. Additional information regarding the benefits available for this position can be found at: https://jobs.jobvite.com/3degrees/jobs/jointheteam
- Supplemental Pay: this position is eligible for discretionary bonus programs including the company’s profit sharing program and an annual performance bonus based on personal, department and company goals.
- This compensation and benefits information is based on 3Degrees’ good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND EQUITY
3Degrees is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where different perspectives contribute to better solutions. 3Degrees welcomes people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or gender expression, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other category protected by law.