INNIO is hiring a
**PLEASE NOTE ¨:
This position can be located remote in the U.S and Canada
As a Training Specialist, you will deliver classroom and shop lab instruction. You will work with a team of product managers, product experts, Instructional Designers, and support staff and act as a technical representative of the company.
· Deliver mechanical and control system hands-on and classroom training courses for international customers, channel partners and INNIO employees in the assigned regions
· Identify and collaborate on improvements of training standards in close cooperation with the Global Training Center team and interface with subject matter experts in Engineering, Services, PLM, Supply Chain, etc.
· Provide feedback and information for the creation and update of training materials, documentation, and eTraining modules by debriefing the feedback from training participants
· Create a positive, constructive learning environment by acting as a technical product expert and applying up-to-date adult learning principles
· Strong focus on the understanding of and compliance with all applicable EHS and integrity policies
· Coordinate with service representatives and regional sales personnel to identify field concerns that need to be addressed in training sessions
· Provide customer service to training guests and interact with customers from diverse backgrounds and cultures
· Engage with students to answer technical questions that arise during training classes
· Associates Degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university OR High School Diploma / GED, with 3 years of experience in repair or installation of reciprocating engines in an engineering, service, or technician role.
· Eligibility Requirements
· Must possess an unrestricted, valid passport
· Valid driver's license
· Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Experience with mechanical concepts and applications with a comfort presenting to groups or 5 – 25 will be essential to success.
· 3 years of experience with reciprocating engines in an engineering, service, or technician role
· 6 months of experience in the field of adult education or providing technical training
· Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical processes in an understandable way
· Excellent presentation skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in the English language
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Demonstrated ability to develop credibility with customers and a strong customer service mindset
· Able to work in a team and manage multiple projects
· Previous experience with contemporary adult learning concepts, such as online training, virtual classroom, etc.
· Experience in gas compression, oil and gas, power generation industries
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.