The INNIO Advantage:
By combining a rich legacy in the power generation and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today’s energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future. The Lead Financial Analyst, is a highly visible role whose responsibilities span both the Accounting and FP&A functions, reporting directly to the Director of FP&A with a dotted line to the Accounting Manager.
Key Accountabilities/ Execution:
- Analyze financial results and explain variances vs prior year, budget and forecasts
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including working capital
- Prepare consolidated reporting on actuals, budget and forecast
- Assist with preparation of monthly operations reviews
- Prepare compliance documents for federal grants
- Provide financial support to enabling functions’ business leaders
- Assist in month-end close responsibilities, including preparation of payroll accounting and expense reclasses
- Prepare account reconciliations for respective accounts
- Manage fixed assets and review capital requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline from an accredited university or college.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting
- Solid analytical skills and working knowledge of IFRS and / or US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interface with all levels
- Advanced computer skills specifically advanced knowledge of and experience working with Excel.
- Experience in Oracle a plus
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Hybrid work arrangement, between office and home
- Travel requirements of 0-10%
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.