Youth Villages is hiring an
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and coordinate the supervision of on-prem IT Service Desk staff
• Develop IT Service Desk staff technical and customer service skills
• Work with IT team to implement changes and other initiatives
• Maintain knowledgebase repositories for IT team and Youth Villages staff
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person and remotely
• Manage escalations and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Monitor ticket volume and performance metrics, and provide feedback for improvement
• Develop strategies for improving IT support processes
• Provide support to IT Service Desk to resolve incidents and requests
• Manage relationship with 3rd party Helpdesk vendor used to expand remote support
• Some travel required for hands-on troubleshooting and configuration at remote offices
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years’ experience working in IT Management or team leader role
• Experience using an ITSM or ticketing system such as ServiceNow
• Experience leading and managing IT projects of various sizes
• Strong technical background
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience with Active Directory, Azure AD and M365
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Youth Villages has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
11 paid holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
Tuition reimbursement and licensure supervision
Growth & development through continuous training
Clinical and administrative advancement opportunities
Youth Villages is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Youth Villages is committed to not only advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace but also in our work with children and young adults. We know that children, families and young people of color can face inequity in child welfare and justice systems, and we train our employees to build the skills they need to work with the communities that we serve, as well as, other employees from different cultures and backgrounds. Youth Villages is opposed to racism in any of its forms and is committed to inclusion, equity, and diversity. We believe that respect for each other is crucial in the work that we do each day.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.