Play an active part in creating a sustainable future by joining Climate Fund Managers' Asia Investment Team, based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Climate Fund Manager’s (CFM) is an investment manager proudly contributing towards mitigating and building resilience to climate change in areas most affected. We use blended finance structuring to attract public and private capital to invest in high-impact sectors in emerging economies. We believe in a world where sustainable investing and profitability are not mutually exclusive.
We provide financing solutions for infrastructure developers in the renewable energy, water sanitation and ocean sectors, and our fund structures provide investments across the entire project lifecycle (development, construction, and operational stages).
Our long-term vision is to raise, deploy and manage funds for climate change mitigation and adaptation that will deliver a transformative role in the renewable energy, water & oceans, sanitation, landscapes, and sustainable cities sectors.
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects
- Evaluating prospective projects based on the fund’s investment policy and mandate
- Creating and maintaining financial models for investment evaluation of projects and financial planning.
- Preparation of financial & project documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments - bank applications, information memoranda and prospectus
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, external legal, financial, tax and technical advisors to execute and/or monitor an investment
- Conducting market research on the industry and gather market intelligence to enhance management of funds.
- Participating in financial briefing provided by the investment managers internally and externally.
- Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree in business or commerce, finance
- Investment banking/M&A advisory background or big 4 infrastructure advisory
- Project finance infrastructure financial modelling and budgeting
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Good communication and presentation skill
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in relevant field
To apply, please send us your updated resume together with a motivation letter.