This internship is part of engineering development in the project management office (PMO) and requires high cross-functional interaction with other functions like Engineering, Sourcing, Operations, IT, Quality and Finance. The PMO is focused on project management, cost controls, schedule management, milestones tracking and project status presentation.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Support engineering projects from conceptualization until full validation
- Support project budget and timeline estimation
- Support project execution in different phases to assure on time and on budget delivery
- Update project status, dashboards and prepare presentation
- Support new process definition and project management software roll out
- Follow up milestones’ accomplishment, create and update Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Facilitate the proper usage of project management tools
- Drive regular cross functional meetings, prepare minutes of meetings, track open actions, escalate deviations to leadership
- Study in a technical and/or management field (ongoing or finished)
- Strong IT skills and ability to work with software implementation
- Good project management, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- Like to work with big data analysis, excel and project management software
- Affinity for technical and commercial topics to optimize products and processes
- Curious to learn and self-driven to identify improvement points
- Strong sense of collaboration to help in multiple tasks
- Independent, proactive and flexible working approach
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Excel,…), Tableau
- Fluent in German & English language (verbally and written)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).