Your Role: Xylem seeks to hire an Instructional Delivery Specialist that will be responsible for the design and creation new training material for various channels, including customers, partners, and internal teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create training materials for both internal and external Xylem audiences. Content types include eLearning modules, video, and instructor-led training presentations
- Work cross- functionally to gather requirements for new training content.
- Manage content for internal and external facing education and training websites.
- Track and compile training feedback.
- Monitor the effectiveness of current training programs and help create strategies for improved training experiences.
- Create and update education and training team process documentation.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in education, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-2 years of direct experience creating and delivering training to multiple audiences, including external customers and channel partners.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite required.
- Experience with LMS content management systems and L&D content creation tools such as Articulate
- Organizational and time management skills to include the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers, channel partners, sales personnel and other internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to 10% travel required
- Articulate 360 proficiency.
- Water engineering and/or utility experience.