Accion is a global nonprofit committed to creating a financially inclusive world, with a trailblazing legacy in microfinance and fintech impact investing. We catalyze financial service providers to deliver high-quality, affordable solutions at scale for the 1.8 billion people who are left out of — or poorly served by — the financial sector. For more than 60 years, Accion has helped tens of millions of people through our work with more than 200 partners in 63 countries. More at http://www.accion.org
The Analyst of Impact Measurement and Management (IMM) will manage all aspects of data collection, management, analysis, and reporting needed to support implementation of the Accion IMM strategy, liaising with departmental IMM leads on monitoring and evaluation of Accion’s results framework. Accion’s departments will continue to have responsibility for department IMM. In this position you will need excellent coordination skills and be comfortable working across regions and functions.
The person in this position will be based in India.
- Support the development of technical notes for the central set of metrics to ensure consistent measurement, where relevant, across departments.
- Support the capture, management, and reporting of data for the central metrics.
- Facilitate the application in Accion of relevant industry IMM benchmarks.
- Support other aspects of IMM such as data quality assurance, the collection of qualitative data and the application of deep dives, use of data for sense-making and learning within and across departments.
- Support facilitation of an Accion IMM community of practice, building capacity where needed.
- Support Senior Director, IMM to develop communication materials for external audiences e.g., resource development, marketing materials, executive speaking engagements, and other external facing events.
- Keep up to date on the status of, and innovation in, IMM among peer organizations, including through research.
- Support contracting and management of outside suppliers, e.g., for data collection, data management tools, impact measurement quality assurance, deep dives, and evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role of evaluation and evidence gathering to measure and monitor impact KPIs
- Understanding of impact measurement tools and globally recognized impact metrics and databases (Iris Plus, Google, etc.)
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel including creating macros, pivot tables and charts/graphs
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint
- Proven ability to simplify complex information to communicate trends, patterns, and insights to all audiences
- Strong collaborative skills and experience of working effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact positively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs, events, and activities, as well as the ability to identify the appropriate parties required to achieve the desired end results
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Experience with creating dashboards on visualization tools like Power Bi or Tableau
- Experience with predictive analytics development and analysis
- Certification in Impact Measurement or Lean Data
- Understanding of impact investing
This position may require travel, as needed (approximately 10%).