Xylem is hiring a
The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
The Role: Human Resource Business Partner
Dealing with all the Governmental authorities (like ministry of manpower, Insurance, etc....) & ensure compliance with all the governmental legislations.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Updating and maintaining all matters relating to the staff establishments, and personnel administration of the allocated departments.
• Co-ordinating of staff related matters
• Ensuring adherence to all Company policy and Legislation relating to Industrial Relations matters and co-ordination of all IR processes in the department.
• Management of the overall business Recruitment and Selection process.
• Maintain effective, consistent and efficient administration, in accordance with Company policies and
• Generate the H.R. Month End Report, reflecting new appointments, internal promotions, internal transfers, absenteeism, annual leave and sick leave statistics and disciplinary statistics
• Handle all personnel administrative problems as and when they occur and ensure the speedy resolution thereof.
• Ensure all reports are maintained and updated monthly.
• Ensure the Staff Establishments are kept updated.
• Ensure and update all employment contracts.
• Assist with the maintenance of the HR Database.
• Designing and proper implementation of the Induction process.
• Ensure IR policies, procedures and practices are applied.
• Upkeep of the disciplinary database for legislative and equity adherence
• Advising the company on all aspects of Industrial relations and coordination of training in the area of Industrial Relations.
• Ensure that the Recruitment Policy is aligned to legislation
• Ensuring proper Induction of new employees and orientation thereof.
JD HR Recruitment Generalist 2022-11-01
• Monitor office supplies, maintenance for offices and dealing with oursource companies for transportation and cleaning services
• Responsible for travel bookings and CSR activities.