Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
No agencies can be considered for this job posting, and no agency involvement is required unless contractually assigned.
On our journey to Net-Zero, we need world-class talents to join our team. People who are passionate about
sustainability, driven by curiosity and want to grow and learn.
- Support Plants with understanding and resolving technical issues
- Develop and support training programs
- Develop guidelines to help the plants with decision making in terms of high voltage and power
- Analyze, investigate and communicate best practices and new technologies suitable for Holcim
- Electrical (Power) Engineering degree
- Extensive experience with high/medium voltage power and electrical systems, large motors and
- Plant experience in a maintenance position in heavy industry
- Experience in a Corporate or Regional role
- Multicultural experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Electrical hazards and safety
- Power distribution system (HV/MV/LV, substation) and equipment (transformer, breaker, contactor...)
- Electrical fault and protection, system studies (selectivity study, arc flash study)
- Electrical control system and equipment (motor, drive, MCC)
- Electrical international standards, industry standards
- Electrical tests, analysis and troubleshooting
- Electrical system & equipment inspection, condition monitoring
Good level of English (speaking and writing).