SOS Children`s Villages is hiring a
SOS Children's Villages Vietnam is a member of SOS Children's Villages International - an international non-governmental organization operating in 138 countries and territories. SOS Children's Village Vietnam was established in 1987 on the basis of the cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs and SOS Children's Villages International. After more than 30 years of operation, the system of programs under SOS Children's Villages Vietnam has developed in 17 provinces/cities, including 17 SOS Children's Villages, 11 Hermann Gmeiner High Schools, 01 Vocational Training School and other supporting programs/projects such as Youth house, SOS Kindergarten, Community Support Program and SOS Scholarship, Hermann Gmeiner Scholarship.
National Office of SOS Children's Villages Vietnam is the support agency for SOS Children's Villages Vietnam Steering Committee in managing SOS Children's Villages Vietnam programs nationwide. This is a friendly and ideal working environment for candidates who are looking for a new stable and long-term job. Currently, SOS Children's Village Office Vietnam needs to recruit the following positions:
WORK POSITION AND RECRUITMENT CRITERIA
1 HEAD OF SPONSORSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Working location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Managing the Sponsorship Development and Communications;
- Be responsible for fundraising activities from individuals and businesses for SOS Children's Villages Vietnam based on the given targets;
- Assist the National Director and the Asia Fund Development Director in formulating the program and implementation of fundraising activities in Vietnam, and monitoring and reporting on the activity;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and reporting of fundraising strategy and annual plan;
- Seeking for new sponsors and taking care of current donors according to the set targets;
- Be responsible for communication and external relations to develop communication and public relations with external partners;
- Support the National Director to develop aid from the government;
- Write fundraising proposals, coordinate donor visits, organize fundraising events and develop communication tools;
- Choosing service providers such as design, printing, mail services, email management, telemarketing, customer data providers, mass media providers new, direct fundraising, market research...;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the National Director.
- Knowledge: Graduated from university or above, major in Business Administration /Marketing/Communication. Having a Master's Degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in fund development, business development in businesses or non-profit organizations. Experience in compiling communication materials and writing fundraising proposals. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in business development, management, and team management. Experience in using Direct Mail, Tele-marketing, Internet marketing... is an advantage.
+ Communication skills
+ Good English speaking and writing skills
+ Understanding of fund development and marketing strategy
+ Problem solving skills
+ Conflict management skills
+ Leadership and teamwork skills
+ Have management skills and use technology to manage the database of donors;
+ Creativity and ability to adapt to new trends;
+ Willing to go on business when required.
- Wage agreement;
- Working time is from Monday to Friday, off Saturday and Sunday;
- Social insurance + health insurance + unemployment insurance according to current regulations of the Organization;
- Other regimes as prescribed by the Organization;
- Candidates are trained in orientation and have the opportunity to participate in training at domestic and abroad in other necessary skills for the job;
- Evaluated work performance based on individual goals; departmental goals; recognized for their efforts to contribute to the organization.
- 01 cover letter (no more than 1 A4 page) stating your suitability for the position.
- 01 updated CV, maximum length of 4 A4 pages.
- 02 references, including your nearest employer.
Application deadlines and locations:
- Deadline for application submission: March 15, 2023
- Applications can be submitted via email or directly at the National Office of SOS Children's Villages Vietnam at the address below: Alley 59 (Old Alley 1), Pham Van Dong Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, City. Hanoi.
Contact: Ms. Nhu Quynh
- Tel: (+84)24 37644019 (Ext: 125)
- Email: Quynh.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sosvietnam.org