- The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
- a leading global water technology company.
We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com**.**
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!
The Role: Corporate Card & Expense Lead assists globally with finance activities related to global T&E processing and credit card programs. Your primary focus will be to provide consistent global process, audit and compliance monitoring, payment process management and reconciliation, as well as, timely and accurate service delivery in line with company policies and accounting standards. You will be responsible for the day-to-day functions of our third-party customer service team ensuring consistent service and vendor management specific to required tasks. This position will report to Global Travel & Expense Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of the Citibank card programs including payment processing, past due account management.
- Responsible for SAP Concur Expense tool management
- Responsible for the monthly accrual and reconciliation process for the Corporate Card programs
- Ability to translate and create the necessary Audit Rules to ensure global compliance
- Responsible internationally for assisting, and in some cases leading, with implementing Concur and Corporate Card programs to expanding markets
- Concur Case management
- Key participant in future state development of Concur Expense configuration from data imports to G/L system integration
- Ensure quarterly reviews with Card & Expense vendors are held and managed collaboratively with our vendors
- Drive excellent experience for all Corporate & Purchasing Cardholders
- Maintain and develop Card and Expense resources, including internal travel page, Xylem Now Social platform, and associated collateral
- Provide metrics and reports on spend compliance and KPIs.
- Responsible for day to day management of third-party service delivery team against agreed KPIs
- Recommend key process improvements leveraging fact-based analysis
- Drive cost saving opportunities where feasible
- Resolve issues and escalations efficiently and effectively
- Provide training & communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional business partners and external vendors and stakeholders
- Administer and Report on Cardholder Surveys
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years recent experience working with T&E systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in written form) with stakeholders and have a solution driven mindset
- Technology savvy with extensive knowledge and skill in Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and build meaningful reports, metrics, and charts
- Result focused, with evidence of actively driving change and supporting best-practice goals
- Proven experience and ability to resolve problems and challenges, by performing root cause analysis and establishing preventative measures to eliminate re-occurrence.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions, organizations, and suppliers/vendors
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects at the same time
- Strong customer service skills (servicing cardholders, executives, and Executive Admins)
- Must have strong knowledge of T&E systems & Corporate Payment vehicles
- Direct experience with SAP Concur Expense and Audit tools and strong understanding of back-end functionality is preferred
- Experience with SAP Concur G/L integrations is preferred
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Employee must comply with all local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Travel: As required to fulfill the duties listed above. Other travel as needed or required by the company. (Less than 10%)
_Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $75,000 to $90,000 plus bonus. At Xylem, it is not typical for an individual to start at the top end of the range for the role however compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. We offer a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.