In this role you are responsible for a wide range of project work, focused on process and reporting improvements in the areas of procurement and operations at INNIO. These cross functional transformative initiatives, going beyond standard roles and responsibilities, and will bring significant value to INNIO.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Lead projects to design, develop and implement new business intelligence reports. These can cover a broad range of topics, from spend analysis to product cost development
- Liaise with business and finance staff to understand business reporting requirements. Collaborate with database and BI Tool experts to convert these requirements into reliable data structures, and solid financial KPI dashboards
- Think outside the box of traditional processes, and find new and improved ways to link, report and interpret complex data
- Specific projects include bill of material cost analysis, tailored to the unique products of the INNIO group, and providing accurate and informative data to enable the business to control costs and margins now and into the future
- Play a key role in supporting procurement processes in the general area of accounts payable. This includes forecasting the overall AP liability balance, combining purchase volumes, payment terms and other impacts. Then analyzing actual results and provide insight on variances
- Contribute to overall business success in reverse factoring. Ensure high levels of utilization of the credit lines through accurate forecasting, and close monitoring of actual progress. Cross functional work with the Sourcing team, our Treasury department, AP department and also external stakeholders
- A key point of contact on sourcing topics within the finance team, providing insight and guidance within and external to the team
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- Experience in a finance or accounting role
- Affinity with Business Intelligence tools, Tableau experience advantageous
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Oracle/other ERP experience
- Fluent English. German is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
At INNIO, we offer a competitive salary package which is far above the requirements of the metal collective agreement in Austria. We highly value your individual qualifications and experience. As part of our recruiting process, we engage in open dialogue with you to discuss the details and ensure the best possible fit.