- Raise cash advance and acquittal of program staff in Sage system
- Review and prepare payments to staff and suppliers after completed approval
- Scan all payment documents and save in proper drive
- Manage petty cash for daily operations
- Prepare and update daily cash book and bank book
- Prepare monthly cash count and bank reconciliation and submit for review and approval.
- Process e-banking transactions
- Maintain proper financial filing system/supporting document and ensure sufficient documents for audit purpose.
- Prepare monthly tax on salary and services to GDT
- Prepare monthly NSSF payments to MoLVT
- Engage with Finance Coordinator to ensure high-level organisational compliances and ensure the spending are within the approved proposals and budgets.
- Participate in external workshops and other financial meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Fresh graduated or Bachelor in finance, business administration or other relevant fields;
- Experience in financial Management;
- Good computer and typing skills (including Word, Excel);
- Mature, dynamic, hard-working, well-organized and systematic;
- Demonstrated initiative with minimal supervision, results-oriented, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and problem-solving skills;
- Work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
Application Deadline: 02 January 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Cambodian candidates. Women and people with disabilities are strongly encourage to apply.