1. Partnership and relationship management
- Mentor, coach partner organisation for a value driven partnership relationship which requires regular negotiations, and support for problem solving.
- Ensure partner’s capacity strengthening plan are developed and implemented.
- Guide the partner organisation to set the performance indicators to demonstrate the positive changes.
2. Compliance management
- Support and guide partner organisations to strictly follow the mutually agreed principles, policies, and procedures in line of the grant funding requirements.
- Ensure partners have established a well-functioning system on key policies included anti-fraud and financial corruption, counter terrorism and anti-money laundering, and child safeguarding.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of partners’ compliance mechanism on key procedures, and policies with feedback for further improvement.
3. Project quality
- Organise project orientations and regular refresher to partner’s staff to help them better understand the project, expectation, quality and approach as agreed in the proposals.
- Ensure partners’ staff could deliver the project effectively, efficiency based on the proposal, budget and timeline, and highly quality of reports (narrative and finance).
- Promote GEDSI and participation of children and all stakeholders through all aspects of work and behaviour.
4. Learning and sharing
- Support partner to establish a well functional M&E system and data management.
- Monitor and review projects to identify the issues of concerns and learnings, support them for developing an actions-plan to address identified issues and ensure the progress.
- Support partner organisation to develop TOC and ToR of baseline, end line and project evaluation as well as case studies and lesson learned.
- Provide capacity building to partners on emergency preparedness plan;
5. Networking and Collaboration
- Establish good relationship with all relevance stakeholders and local authorities, social leaders, youth groups, other INGOs and local CSOs active in the field.
- Keep an update information in the sector of engagement in the operational areas on new opportunities, challenges, risks and changes which may affect our working in these areas.
- Represent organisation in the operational district and communes’ events, working groups, and sector-specific meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor / Post graduate degree in Education, child protection, development or other related field;
- Good English language knowledge, both writing and speaking;
- Experience of working in partnership with LNGOs, Communes and other key government stakeholders;
- Experience and knowledge of managing all stages of project life-cycle;
- Experience of leading independent capacity building support using mentoring and coaching techniques to partner CSOs
- Experience working with children, and youths in rural community,
- Experience in writing case study and project progress report; and
- A highly self-motivated and committed person with a strong interest in learning.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
Application Deadline: 02 June 2023
Please be noted that this position is only open to Cambodian Candidate only