You will be responsible for supporting our business throughout the project estimation, design, execution and commissioning phase of electrical powerplants with INNIO Jenbacher gas engines.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Functional (electrical) lead of projects in compliance with internal and external schedules
- The technical specification and the arrangement of electrical equipment
- Detailed engineering throughout the project execution phase (e.g. wiring diagram design, PLC software coding, bill of material creation)
- Supporting commercial teams during the offer phase with ad hoc technical requests
- Providing technical support/advice to customers and partners during face to face meetings
- Working closely with specialists across Manufacturing, Engineering & Service
- Creation and further developing our existing customer documentation
- A Bachelor / Dipl. Ing. / master’s degree in Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering or a diploma from a Higher Technical School (HTL) with several years of practice in the Energy OR EPC sector
- Knowledge of power plant electrical equipment such as low and medium voltage components are beneficial
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Basic German speaking skills advantageous
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of working time
- Valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.