INNIO’s reciprocating generating set business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions, and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use that deliver environmentally friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
The qualification and approval of synchronous generators from different manufacturers as part of the generating set is essential to meet the high demands of customers.
In this role you will specify, improve, review and validate synchronous generators from various manufacturers with focus on the electrical requirements.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Specify and validate synchronous generators from various manufacturers
- Execute continuous generator quality improvements, cost reduction and root cause analysis
- Apply engineering design guidelines, design practices, and legal instructions based on regulations & standards
- Work within generators & grid connection devices team with strong collaboration to other disciplines
- Revise and approve generator order specifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering
- Professional experience in working with electrical rotating machines
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical components in synchronous generators
- Working knowledge of quality systems in industrial environment
- Fluent language skills in English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.