The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
What will I be doing?
As part of the Logistics/ Warehouse team, you will help to maintain customer deliveries and maintain a high standard of working in the warehouse. Also to operate a HIAB vehicle when required for delivering inventory across the Midlands and wider when necessary
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Undertake daily vehicle checks to ensure correct operation and identify any faults for repair.
- Time and tacograph keeping in accordance with legal requirements
- Ensure vehicle is clean and presentable where possible maintaining a professional image to clients
- Complete paperwork without delay.
- Work as part of a team where health and safety demands.
- Work within the warehouse supporting with logistical and administrative duties
- Working in an outdoor environment in different weather conditions on a daily basis.
- Driving a company vehicle to the standard required by Xylem Water Solution UK Ltd, as detailed in the Company policy to and from scheduled and reactive calls.
- To undertake additional duties as required, commensurate with the level of the job.
- Help the team in the warehouse with taking deliveries and organizing stores.
- Be self active in preparing your own shipments and accompanying documents.
- Work with the team during stock takes and provide cover for the team on the logistics side when required.
- Be able to navigate Xylem’s internal computer systems.