Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy. The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, our emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
The Role: Document Control Specialist
Who are you?
The Document Control Specialist is a key position responsible for the overall consistency of the organization’s document production and ensures that the company quality system documentation (e.g., policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, records etc.) are adequately approved, controlled and maintained. Additionally, the Document Control Specialist is responsible for performing tasks to related to the continuous improvement of the document management system within the Enterprise Quality department.
The Document Control Specialist also support project team in maintaining an organized and detailed library of project documentation. The Document Control Specialist is a highly analytical and organized, someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, as well as someone who works well in a collaborative and team-oriented workplace.
- Enterprise Quality
- Supply Chain
- Product Design
- Enterprise Quality
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Administer the enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow the organization to capture, store, retrieve and share.
- Collaborate to maintain and improve the Quality Management System site to ensure conformity to ISO 9001 requirements while ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Create and/or revise procedures, work instructions, forms, technical and project reports and datasheets.
- Ensure security of system and integrity of master documents by maintain document and system access rights and revision controls.
- Perform a wide variety of activities to support the Quality department and to ensure compliance with applicable quality objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Director of Enterprise Quality and support with process management, including process standardization, process improvement, process monitoring and auditing.
- Serve as subject matter expert providing oversight and continual improvement of our document and records management system.
- Guide cross functional teams in good documentation practices.
- Organize files in folders, updating metadata information such as due sates or status of the file and storing files in the correct location as required.
- Assist the project management and project team in all matters relative to project documents and the control and distribution of the documents.
- Assist with Special Projects as assigned by management. Special Projects may include tasks such as SOP development, project management, continuous improvement programs and assisting with new systems implementation.
- Comply with policies and procedures as specified in the Svante Employee Policy Manual and Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Associate and/or other experience will be considered in place of degree).
- At least two years previous quality and document control experience in an engineering, construction or technical office preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and most effective techniques for organizing documentation.
- Strong communication and organization skills both verbal and written.
- Customer service oriented with demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Microsoft Office Applications experience.
- Must naturally espouse Svante values and belief in our Goals and Objectives.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills in a collaborative manner.
- Must possess excellent active-listening skills and be able to work with people of very different skills and background.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Highly focus on deliverables.
- High level of initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.