What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people_. Do you want to make a difference with your work?_ For our Engineer department we are searching for a Development Engineer – Electronic Systems (m/f/d). Join our team now!
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Developing next generation electronic components and systems for our reciprocating gas engine products
- Specification and implementation of hardware and software solutions based on critical business requirements
- Development of fully-automized test environments for hardware-in-the-loop based validation
- Validation of novel technologies and new electronic solutions on test bench and field engines
- Master or Bachelor in electrical- or mechatronic engineering
- Educational or professional background on electronics hardware development (analog/digital low/high voltage circuitry design)
- Experience and strong interest in electronics hardware and software development
- Profound knowledge in C/C++, Python or Matlab Simulink
- Fluent English skills
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.093,91 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.