Position based in Budapest, Hungary
Our mission at Vertis is to inspire and empower businesses to make the transition to a low carbon economy. We have been a pioneer in the carbon markets since 2001 and our drive is relentless to move the world towards a greener future.
As a DevOps, you will become a member of the IT operations team, that builds and improve the development and infrastructure of the processes, develop the appropriate cyber security, and support project management. You will let our company to becoming of the fastest-growing commodity markets in the world. We have a highly talented IT operations team, and we offer the opportunity to have a career path and challenge yourself in a stimulating environment.
Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.
More about the Role and Core Responsibilities
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Creating innovative ways to automate and improve development to release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Responsibility for our system complies with the latest IT security standards and legal aspects.
- Working closed with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Support project management decisions and the planning of the projects
- Resolve technical issues
- System issues solving and maintenance
We believe you will be great for this role if you have…
- 2-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Ideally Computer Science Degree or similar
- Experience and knowledge of databases and SQL. Proficient with git and git workflows
- Previous experience with CI|CD
- Good knowledge of:
-Azure or any other Cloud infrastructure
- Good organization skills
- Problem-solving attitude, capability to analyse and identifies key factors to effective solutions
- Propose and share new ideas and areas of improvement
- Up today on key trends in cyber security
- Good communication skills
- Team worker
- Must have availability to work in Europe
Our benefits and perks
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career path in a top international commodity trading company
- The possibility to contribute with ideas and projects to improve our systems
- Be a member of a high-growth international team
- Stimulating working environment
- Competitive base salary and a bonus
Vertis complies with all GDPR requirements and we keep your personal data in our database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.