As part of this role, the individual will create, maintain and model complex configurations utilizing Tacton's CPQ Configuration Suite to support the organization's SCPQ tools. By using these web-based SCPQ tools, customers can configure complex service offerings in a way that meets their individual needs.
Essential Functions and Major Activities:
- Capture; Understand; Review; Clarify and Agree on the business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into Tacton CPQ design and write configuration logic for implementation, that is by converting required data into Tacton CPQ structure by writing logic/constraints and also using basic conditions/statements.
- Good at Data modeling, data structuring and data cleansing.
- Extensive user of MS Excel and have conducted medium to large databases.
- Extensive analytical skills.
- Responsible for schedule and planning your tasks within an agile environment.
- Should be capable to understand the requirements and take it ahead.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Product Management and other stakeholders to ensure all data needed are present for product launch or product updates.
- Flexibility to work at different schedules as needed to meet strict deadlines.
- Basic user of JIRA System or Agile methodologies.
- Responsible for defining new features needed for the selection software to support marketing and sales needs
- Monitor the Help Desk ticketing system and provide timely assistance to customers with incidents, events,problems, requests and projects.
- Prepare timely documentation of issue resolution.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the team lead.
- He/She is the first interlocutor of customers that write / call the company about information on the selection software, mistake reporting, and information about updates.
- He/She is responsible for the relationship with Product management group for any changes needed to the existing products.
- He/She is responsible for the relationship with IT department for change management in collaboration with R&D
- He/She is responsible for the structure of the data to satisfy selection software exigencies.
Minimum professional and educational background desired
- Mechanical engineering Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience. Experience in areas directly related to data analysis will be an added advantage.
Most important competencies required
- Able to perform routine tasks with minimal supervision; but also, able to work effectively within the team dynamic as required.
- Co-ordination between Inter-company & Intra-Company people for execution.
- Flexibility to work different schedules as needed to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standard
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Collecting and interpreting data and analyzing results, and Reporting the results back to the business
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets as well as defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Skills and Abilities
- A high-energy, self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Strong technical, communication, and inter-personal capabilities
- Bias toward speed, strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable with customers and a customer advocate
- Listens and works well in team environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Learns new concepts quickly and autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Searches out the best practice with continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other communication tools
- Fluency in English language is must
- Capable of working with cross functional teams
- Adaptability to work with different work culture, time zones
- Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
- Cross functional skills (solid integration between product Management, R&D and Operations.)
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business.