The INNIO Costumer Service Manager leads all aftermarket services for INNIO for our customer base in assigned region. INNIO operates as direct and indirect go to market strategy, leveraging the operational resources of authorized distributors. Responsibilities include volume and margin for the INNIO offerings as well as customer satisfaction. The CSM works closely together with the INNIO fulfillment COEs to meet customer expectations and deliver on our contractual obligations. This position is ideal for individuals, who desire to work closely with distributors and customers and own the business responsibility for their territory.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Drive business results and manage excellent customer relationships
- Cooperate with distributors to identify and support regional growth strategies and assure timely resolution of customer issues and customer satisfaction for assigned customers
- Identify customer needs and help to develop winning, customer centric strategies that integrate customer value creation
- First point of contact and key account function for regional customers and escalations in the assigned region
- Drive and manage the daily service operation for a dedicated region
- Provide Customer Service Team and Finance Team with financial projections on transactional service business & quarterly sales estimations
- Work with Commercial team on pricing decisions
- Technical & administrative support and coordination on all commissioning, outages, repairs and modifications
- Commercial Background through a commercial education (e.g. Bachelor) and well-founded technical expertise through technical education (e.g. Bachelor) or professional experience in a technical, ideally customer facing role
- Professional experience in a technical role with strong customer focus
- Highly developed skill & expertise in customer interaction, negotiation & pro-active issue resolution
- Business acumen, understand P&L metrics and ability to deliver against targets
- Ability to establish priorities and to cope with pressure
- Curious to learn & grow every day to deliver world class service in a very dynamic environment
- Fluent in English, any other language (e.g. Turkish) is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.