Pact is hiring a
Pact is an international nonprofit that works in nearly 40 countries building solutions for human development that are evidence-based, data-driven and owned by the communities we serve. Founded in 1971, Pact works with partners to build resilience, improve accountability, and strengthen knowledge and skills for sustainable social impact.
Programs - Pact strives for a world where all people are heard, capable, and vibrant. The Programs Team helps realize this objective by bridging program management, technical support, and business development, enabling Pact to achieve its global strategy. We ensure program excellence through continuous learning, monitoring and evaluation and provide organizational and industry-wide thought leadership by leveraging a complementary set of cross-functional, multi-disciplinary skills, expertise, and experiences. The Programs team: influences progressive change through the development and implementation of global and regional strategies and business plans; supports advancement of innovative solutions; pursues new business opportunities; and drives effective internal and external engagement to maximize Pact’s impact across the globe. Across all aspects of its role, the Programs Department adheres to and promotes a culture of inclusion, accountability, and respect.
The CSM-STAND Intern will work with the Governance team on knowledge Management, Productivity, and Data Support for CSM-STAND program.
• Maintain all activity pertaining to CSM-STAND consortium and management sites on Pact’s SharePoint
• Provide technical support and guidance for partners on SharePoint usage and access in coordination with Pact’s IT team
• Manage document filing system and catalog of program documents and deliverables on internal and external Sharepoint sites
• Review internal platforms and processes and recommend or update CSM-STAND knowledge management system
• Collaborate with management team to strategize the most efficient ways to apply SharePoint or other relevant platforms for CSM-STAND
• Develop communications channels for information sharing hubs for communities of practice
• Track usage/uptake of CSM-STAND tools and resources
• Support data collection and analysis for leader and global CSM-STAND indicators
• Update records in Airtable, ImPact, Promise and Mosaic as applicable
• Assist CSM-STAND team with logistics and administration of leader award activities
• Coordinate with digital learning advisor on managing Spark LMS
• Support capacity development efforts with consortium partners
Experience with qualitative research and data collection methods
Experience implementing training for capacity development
Experience carrying out operations and administrative tasks for USAID funded programs
Skills utilizing Microsoft platforms