Creative Producer, FDC
Full Time (Fixed Term)
Fund Development and Communications
PR & Comms Manager, FDC
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Statement:
SOS Children's Villages creates a culture where diversity of people, thought and experience is celebrated, and everyone is seen and welcomed equally.
Mission of the position:
- Leading the creative process of digital content production (photos, videos, designs)
- Improving Digital Content by creating ideas, storylines, story concepts, talent selection, and audio-visual details
- Creating a concept for offline video activation
- Making scripts and ToR Production.
- Coordinate with internal team when implementing video production
- Looking for and pitching external vendors if there is a video product implementation for series or web-series
- Monitor scripts by the communications team
- Monitor the progress of video production either with internal team or external team
- Optimizing documentation team for events and campaign activations
- Protect children from any misbehavior toward them for their best interest, according to my duties and responsibilities.
- Develop and implement the vision for creative projects, including story collecting and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with PR & Communications team to bring the project to life
- Oversee the production process, including budgeting, scheduling, and coordinating the work of the team
- Manage relationships with clients and other stakeholders, such as investors or sponsors
- Ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget, and address any issues that arise during the production process
- Evaluate the success of the project and identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as a film, television, marketing, or advertising.
- Several years of experience as a creative producer or in a related role.
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Full-Time - Long term commitment
- Best interest to child, leadership, problem solving, creativity and a strong vision.
- Knowledge of Child Protection https://bit.ly/CodeofConduct2023
- Willing to travel
- Work placement in Jatipadang, South Jakarta
SOS Children’s Villages is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
Last Application date: May 13, 2023