Xylem is hiring a
1. Responsible for the testing & commissioning and preparing T & C report.
2. Able to read, understand and modify electrical control circuit drawing
3. Ensure effective and efficient maintenance services of electrical and field instruments in process plants in various locations
4. Lead and coordinate with service technicians on daily service activities and operations.
5. Possess knowledge of VFD, controller, BMS, Ozone, and UV
6. Possess knowledge and hands-on for PLS and SCADA
7. Coordinate and check project activities from design to production stage for the electrical and instrumentation
8. Attend on/off-site meetings about technical & system issues.
9. Prepare coherent service reports on the condition of equipment, advising on recommendations and follow-up actions.
10. Provide engineering and maintenance support to the manufacturing plants, utilities, and site facilities operations.
11. Provide after-sales technical support services to help customers to optimize their business with the right solutions.
12. Ensure compliance with the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulations.
13. Work closely with the Service manager to improve workflows/processes to increase productivity.
14. May be requested to work overtime on weekdays, weekends, and/or public holidays to achieve deliveries to customers.
15. Perform other duties or tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of Department.