Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Continuous Improvement Senior Analyst, Eastern Europe
- Partner with the Management teams of Commercial Teams across Eastern Europe with the aims of:
- Creating value for customers through process optimization
- Execution of strategic projects
- Improving internal processes
- Gaining productivity, therefore better cost management
- Use customer feedbacks to improve processes
- Facilitate, train and coach CT team members to approach problems and project management
- Work with operating leaders, teams to identify improvement opportunities
- Constantly seek, share and implement best practices.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
- Identify and manage resources required to successfully execute projects
- Communicate teams' progress to local and Regional Management Team
- Educate, coach, and mentor Lean Practitioners on LSS philosophy and application
- Assure appropriate process and financial metrics to validate projects result achievement and track improvements
- Responsible for savings targets for the CTs
- Supporting transformation activities
- Supporting departments to be more efficient with processes and identifying improvement opportunities to save costs and become more efficient
- Act as a change agent and change leader for the CTs
- Facilitate workshops or kaizens to support sales teams with analysis and decision making
- Other reporting, advanced analysis and supporting activities to enable the CT to be more efficient with decision making, creation of better reporting tools etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- BA, MSC degree
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Fluent in English
- Black Belt certification
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (domestic and abroad a few times a year)
- MS Office user-level knowledge