WWF seeks to hire the final evaluation of the Smart coasts project.
- University postgraduate degree in disciplines related to the management of natural resources and social development;
- At least 5 years of verifiable experience in conducting project evaluations, preferably multi-country evaluations;
- Solid knowledge and experience in project/program management standards;
- Experience in projects financed by the International Climate Initiative -IKI.
- Be willing to visit the project sites (Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras);
- Permanent resident of one of the four project countries or verifiable experience in the area and understanding of the local context and relevant institutions;
- Preferably with knowledge or experience in adaptation to climate change;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish;
- Reliability and integrity and a demonstrated ability to work independently in challenging environments.
WWF invites interested parties to submit a proposal by February 1st 2023. Proposals must include: a) a cover letter, b) a summary of the proposed methodology, c) a full CV outlining the evaluator's qualifications, and d) a proposed budget (consultant fees per day and number of days and estimated travel expenses). The estimate of travel expenses can be calculated by planning a visit per site to the protected areas Ria Lagartos, Mexico, Corozal Bay, Belize, Sarstun River, Guatemala, and Cuyamel-Omoa, Honduras.
Send proposals to: email@example.com, include “Smart Coasts project evaluation proposal” as the subject of the email.
The detailed terms of reference can be consulted here: