The Compensation & Benefits Analyst is responsible for assisting the Compensation & Benefits Manager in carrying out all tasks as assigned to the team.
The role is also responsible for following up on pension issues and ensuring that employees’ accounts are credited in a timely manner.
The role will assist to research compensation trends and analyze compensation surveys to see how their organization’s pay compares with that in other organizations, evaluate compensation policies, perform complex data or cost analyses, frequently monitor government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends to ensure that the C & B programs are legal, current, and competitive.
- Support C & B manager to analyze compensation and benefits policies and survey reports to ensure the organization’s offerings are up-to-date, cost effective, and competitive
- Monitor important compensation and benefits trends
- Populate remuneration survey template and adhoc C & B data requirements
- Oversee Retirement Benefit Scheme (pension) Management, Administration & Reporting
- Ensure employees’ pension accounts are credited in a timely manner
- Follow-up and ensure all pension requirements for both active and exited employees are attended to.
- Ensure Company compliance by adhering to federal and state laws on C & B matters
- Compare benefits plans, job classifications, or salaries through data and cost analyses
- Participate in evaluating job positions to determine classification and salary
- Prepare reports summarizing the research and analysis
- Provides support by collating necessary input for the annual EC budget.
- Assist in coordinating C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Participates as the team member in specific projects and initiatives
- Support HRBPS and LM to ensure they understand the different reward policies
- Responsible for Comp Schedule preparation & exit benefits calculation
- Support in validating headcount projection with HRBPs
- Assist for any other assignment that may be assigned by C&B Manager.
- Bachelor's degree, in Economics or Social Sciences
- 2-3 years of prior work experience in a Compensation, HR Generalist or Finance function
- Experience working with large data sets
- HRIS experience for compensation process
- Working knowledge of local labour law
Knowledge & Skills
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Candidate will have good analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings in a succinct manner under minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Project Management
- Customer service orientation, Interpersonal and Communication skills especially with internal clients and key vendors
- Confidentiality & HIGH integrity. Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information
- Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Easily understood and thinks outside the box
- Adaptable to change
Proficiency in English Language
Local / International