Ashoka is hiring a
Position at Ashoka
Vision & strategy
• The new Manager will play a strategic role in the Ashoka network and community. By helping to grow its ressources and supporting its community, he/she will help Ashoka to pursue its mission of exponential impact in the Belgian and Global ecosystem.
Fundraising and Community Management
• The new Fundraising and Community will connect with strategic donors and corporates to share Ashoka's activities and help to raise funds for the cause. He/She will regularly connect with the country representative and the finance manager to assess the financial needs. He/She will attend networking opportunities to spread the passion and vision.
• The successful candidate will animate the Community on a day-to-day basis. He/She will reach out to Ashoka Fellows and acts as single point of contact for the interactions with them and will organize and support events to connect and promote them (ACMS 2022).
• He or she will promote and build transformational partnerships with government, media, universities, private and public institutions to increase public demand of changemaking.
• The successful candidate will be a role model to the field, by representing Ashoka internally and externally to stakeholders and community members, and providing thought leadership to the private and public sectors, and civil society. International dimension of the role
• Play a leading role in the wider global organization: be part of Europe´s Fellowship Team and lead global initiatives