The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
A leading global water technology company.
Water challenges are escalating around the globe, placing people and communities, our environment, and our very future at risk. By 2025, 1.8 billion people will be living in countries or regions with absolute water scarcity. We are a Fortune 1000 global water technology provider with 17.000 employees and one mission: to help our customers solve water through the power of technology and expertise. We are the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Together, we can make water more accessible and affordable, and communities more resilient. Let’s create a world that is more water-secure and sustainable for all. We have the opportunity of a lifetime to solve water. Let’s work together and lead the way.
The Communications Project Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for developing the communications strategy and plan for market introduction projects and key vertical campaigns. The work includes leading the production of promotional and sales enablement assets for vertical campaigns, product launches, customer facing events and critical business activities. The scope of work is focused, but not limited, to those parts of business that make an impact on our customers’ sustainability and digital roadmap. To succeed in this role, the successful candidate will work in tight collaboration with vertical marketing, product management, digital marketing, and country marketers.
Location: Remote in a country with Xylem offices within Europe
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Advise vertical marketing on the communication strategy for key strategic initiatives and vertical campaigns, market introduction as well as sales acceleration campaigns, agreeing on a communication plan and timeline for implementation.
- Collaborate closely with external design agencies, lead the production of marketing communication assets for cross-European campaigns, market introductions, liaising with product management and vertical marketing to create a solid value proposition.
- Liaise with vertical marketing colleagues to understand the scope of critical product launches (prioritized markets, regional specifications, pre-launch demand generation needs, key sales strategies, etc.) and adapts messaging and products in campaign development accordingly.
- Cooperate with vertical and digital marketing to implement application-based campaigns
- Liaise with the Decision Intelligence Solution/Xylem Vue team to build up a cohesive message and branding identity that includes products across all Xylem brands.
- Work proactively and reactively with PR for strategic campaigns as well as supporting Corporate Communication PR activities and campaigns.
- Support regional and country level marketing teams, providing them with relevant content and graphical resources related to our products and technologies.
- Superuser of internal digital communication channels (like DAM, Workplace and Teams) for better distribution of information inside the Product Management, Marketing and Sales organizations. Furthermore, advises these organization in the use of these channels, when needed.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing studies
- Several years (digital) marketing communications experience with both strategic and operative responsibilities
- Ability to translate complex information into actionable communication plans and key messages
- Demonstrated experience working within international or global organizations; experience working in engineering and/or industrial companies is a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-energy and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent people skills demonstrated through regular interactions with colleagues and cross-functional teams, in a multicultural work environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, is a must
- Good understanding of digital marketing, CMS management and CRM platforms like Marketo and SFDC
- Marketing strategy and operations
- Content marketing
- Motivational accountability
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Strong business accumen
- Quick adoption to changing work environments and projects
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
For questions regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Niklas Naunheim, Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Tel.: +49 1621374371
We are looking forward to your application!
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.