Li-Cycle is solving the global end-of-life lithium battery problem to help power our electric future. Our goal is to recover critical materials from lithium-ion batteries and introduce them back into the supply chain as a sustainable and circular product. We work every day to make this vision a reality. Our team is growing, and we are looking for passionate, creative people, who want to join us as we build a better tomorrow. If you are looking for a purpose-driven company where curiosity and innovation are valued, Li-Cycle is the place for you!
The Commissioning Planner develops, supervises, and maintains an integrated schedule accurately planning Pre-commissioning, Commissioning through Start-up. The Commissioning Planner will be led by the Commissioning Manager, who will establish the Commissioning Group organization and modify it as appropriate to meet project goals.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual with high attention to detail and organization, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Integration of Construction Schedule and Logic Links.
- Establish Predecessor and Successor Logic
- Develop a Critical Path based on Start-up Requirements
- Establish Major and Minor Milestones
- Schedule Turnovers, Handovers, Project Start-up Safety Reviews (PSSR), and Mechanical Completion by System and Sub-system
- Schedule and Track Vendor Mobilisation for Commissioning Support
- Schedule and Track Regulatory Notifications and Inspections
- Status and progress curve reporting regularly
- Periodic maintenance and update of the schedule
- Distribution of short-term look-ahead schedules
- Advanced user of the latest Primavera Scheduling Programs and be familiar with office equipment and computer systems
- Good skills with windows-based software such as Word, Excel, and Access are mandatory
- Substantial experience in planning to commission with multi-discipline teams commissioning Hydrometallurgical, Chemical Production, or similar facilities
- Ability to conduct technical presentations to Contractors and Li-Cycle teams explaining the essential elements of the Schedule, Risks, and Opportunities
- Familiar with typical Project Management practices and methods, including Contractual obligations, Construction and Commissioning, Documentation, QC/QA, Safety and Environmental, and Contractor Supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office components, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Planning programs
- A broad knowledge of installation, functional testing, and operation of Mechanical, Instrumentation, Piping, and Electrical Systems utilized for various processes
- Highly organized and attentive to detail. This person must also have good communication skills and the ability to work well with Engineering, Construction, Operations, and EPC Contractor personnel
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes work effectively to produce measurable results
- Apply high standards to own work, ensures work submitted is complete, meets the Project acceptance criteria, and is delivered within the required timeline
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with high initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
For more information, you can visit our website https://li-cycle.com or view Li-Cycle's corporate video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUgCt0JshU.
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.