Li-Cycle is solving the global end-of-life lithium battery problem to help power our electric future. Our goal is to recover critical materials from lithium-ion batteries and introduce them back into the supply chain as a sustainable and circular product. We work every day to make this vision a reality. Our team is growing, and we are looking for passionate, creative people, who want to join us as we build a better tomorrow. If you are looking for a purpose-driven company where curiosity and innovation are valued, Li-Cycle is the place for you!
Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, the Commissioning Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Commissioning Group, with a focus on personnel and logistics.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual with high attention to detail and organization, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Maintain Roster, scheduling, and coordination of travel and accommodation of personnel, including details for personnel contact
- Booking of training activities for commissioning personnel
- Assist in procurement activities of the Commissioning Group, such as Purchase Orders, Office Supplies
- Interface with document control
- Assist in the edit and format review of technical documentation and communications, plans, and procedures
- Receiving, data entry, and filing administrative documents
- Assist in the Preparation of handover packages
- Generation of status reports as requested
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist in support of vendors required for commissioning and maintaining vendor reports
- Collate HSE monthly statistics for Commissioning personnel
- Maintain personnel records, competencies, completed training, and contact details for Commissioning personnel
- Prepare new starter paperwork and ensure all equipment, PPE, and IT requirements are fulfilled
- Monthly reconciliation of expense transactions
- Attend regular project meetings attended by senior representatives and record meeting minutes
- Experience in administration and document control
- Experience in procurement functions
- Experience in coordination of travel and accommodations
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes work effectively to produce measurable results
- Ability to manage complex and emotional situations effectively
- Adapts to varying work situations and is flexible in approach to resolving challenges
- Competency to work in multiple functional areas
- Ability to conduct technical presentations to owners and process operators explaining the essential elements of commissioning, start-up, and process operation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office components
- Apply high standards to own work, ensures work submitted is complete, meets the Project acceptance criteria, and is delivered within the required timeline
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with high initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
For more information, you can visit our website https://li-cycle.com or view Li-Cycle's corporate video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUgCt0JshU.
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.