The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are a leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
**Xylem seeks to hire a Business Application Specialist (m/f/d)
who is responsible for the execution and administration of Xylem's digital customer-facing tools such as SCPQ tools and mobile apps. As a Business Application Specialist (BAS) you are responsible for product launches & updates, program development, adding new functions, market communication and training. You are also responsible for working with the business and subject matter expert teams to turn business knowledge and acumen into specifications and drive that specification from concept to launch.
- Liaise between the sales staff and users on the implementation and progress of new features and content.
- Manage stakeholders by understanding the requirements, liaising at ease with the users in terms of tickets, complaints and reports.
- Work with Product Management and R&D team to create Project Scope/Worksheet documents that ensure project objectives, deadlines are identified and implemented.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management and other stakeholders to ensure all data needed by the selection software are present for product launch or product updates.
- Create and maintain Projects in different ticketing systems such as Jira, Salesforce, Usersnap, Workfront.
- Expand and organize online product selection data, images, descriptions, and content to improve website user experience
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
- Works as preferred interlocutor for other dept that would like to use the SCPQ for specific purposes
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Inspiring Accountability
- Contact Sales Company Xylem
- Product customization
- Product line
- Computer technology
- Customer contact
- Project Management
- Presentation techniques
- Effective Communication
- Fluent spoken and written English and Italian
- Good/base knowledge of ticketing systems is a plus
- Good knowledge of software infrastructure is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience as a data analyst or similar role
- A plus is a Degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics or IT will be a plus point.
- A plus is an experience with AGILE Methodology
- Travel requirements:travel globally at least 30% of the time
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.