Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is hiring a bookkeeper to support the Finance Officer and the rest of the finance team with day-to-day tasks.
- Job purpose: To assist finance department posting purchase ledger invoices, payroll posting, monthly reconciliations.
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £26,000 – 29,000 depending on experience
- Location: London (hybrid split between home and office)
- Supervision: The role will report to the Finance Officer
- Closing Date: 8 February 2023 at 23:59 UK
- To Apply: Complete and return this application form via our jobs portal. Kindly note that the application form is required; we will not accept CVs. If you need any additional support, please reach out to Giulia Vinzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing invoices and posting them into iplicit.
- Making supplier & other payments through various payment platforms and online banking.
- Entering the payments into iplicit.
- Preparing contractor/researcher fee payments.
- Bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts.
- Preparing monthly payroll.
- Preparing and posting payroll journals.
- Assisting with new staff set-ups.
- Assisting with ad-hoc finance queries.
Knowledge and Experience
You will need to have had:
- Good knowledge and experience in bookkeeping experience with accounting packages e.g. Sage Line 50, QuickBooks, iplicit.
- Experience in payroll
- Experience of dealing foreign currencies is an advantage.
We are looking for a:
- Bright, honest, trustworthy, hard-working, motivated, enthusiastic, friendly, and confident person
Who also has:
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Happy to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
TO APPLY: Complete and return this application form via our jobs portal. Kindly note that the application form is required; we will not accept CVs. If you need any additional support, please reach out to Giulia Vinzi at email@example.com