Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Read & understand the tender/order specifications thoroughly to develop sewage water process, sizing optimization & proposal support.
- Perform Process & Hydraulic calculations & its optimization.
- Preparation of Basic Engineering Package (BEP), PFD, HFD.
- Independently perform the task and can mentor the peers.
- Project planning & scheduling.
- Communicate with cross-functional and cross-cultural team.
- Willing to travel local/global site for short to long duration based on need.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- M.Tech. / B.Tech. in Bio-Technology / Environmental / Chemical engineering.
- 2-6 years of core waste water treatment engineering domain experience.
- Expertise of various water treatment technologies and technological advancements.
- Knowledge of “Should Cost Analysis” & “Design for Cost” approach is advantageous.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of international & industry standards