In this role you will manage cash and balance sheet-related Financial Planning and Analysis activities. You will be responsible for forecasting, planning, & reporting processes, as well as partnering with the INNIO Treasury function, Commercial teams for both Equipment and Services as well as Supply Chain to drive working capital improvements. You will help driving automation of cash reporting and leveraging BI tools to improve visibility on KPI’s.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
**In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the plan reporting cycles incl. supporting the INNIO leadership team in the preparation of budgets, operating plans & investment strategies
- Developing the cash playbook and driving operational engagement to meet cash targets
- Preparing and supporting presentations required to communicate INNIO financial position to INNIO Management and the Shareholders
- Partnering with finance managers to define metrics for the operational cash KPI framework including in depth analysis on trade working capital items as well as improving the visibility on other working capital
- Managing the balance sheet aspect of TB based financial reporting
- Supporting restructuring planning and cost out actions
- Managing regular pacing / QMIs & provide financial reporting on all aspects of business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Supporting operating leaders across commercial, OTR, supply chain, etc. to drive cash performance
- Maintaining systems & processes for analyzing and reporting operating results to management
- Driving awareness and engagement around cash flow across INNIO operations through training and communications
- Being the point of contact for the Treasury team to align on metrics / reporting presented business reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Profound experience in a finance position
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Knowledge of INNIO business operations is preferred
- Prior experience in collections / cash management is preferred
At INNIO, we offer a competitive salary package which is far above the requirements of the metal collective agreement in Austria. We highly value your individual qualifications and experience. As part of our recruiting process, we engage in open dialogue with you to discuss the details and ensure the best possible fit.