The Assistant Corporate Services Manager is responsible for ensuring the organization’s facilities are managed effectively, and monitoring sustainability along with implementing sustainability projects.
- Undertake day-to-day facilities tasks including the continued operation of the organization facilities through a cost effective and efficient maintenance program.
- Support the Corporate Services Manager with the smooth delivery of facility related projects and activities.
- Ensure the organization operates its facilities in a sustainable manner by continuous monitoring and introduction of sustainable practices.
- Support the Corporate Services Manager with the continued management of organization’s property portfolio and advise of critical dates/activities as required.
- Correspond with key suppliers and contractors to undertake maintenance, installation and removal of facilities fixtures and fittings and/or furnishings as required.
- Ensure that service levels are maintained with key suppliers and issues are considered and acted upon in a timely and professional manner;
- Provide support for other Corporate Services teams across locations to meet service deadlines/tasks as required.
- Management of corporate relationships with service providers (housing, immigration, visas, travels) ensuring activities are fully compliant with Business Code and local legislation.
- Manages day-to-day service requests from stakeholders and customers (day-to-day administrative management of the employee life-cycle)
- Track the use of office consumables – stationery and refreshments – highlighting any unusual trends.
- Periodic canteen inspection and ensure 100% compliance with H&S/food handling requirements
- Follow up with Procurement, vendor and Finance departments for prompt delivery and payments to Service Vendors.
- Preparation and making ready available office/residential space for new and existing staff.
- Ensure monthly NIS returns are completed on time and correctly.
- Ensure proper documentation maintained for all expatriates
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Professional certification in Facilities Management would be an advantage
- 2-3 years working in a large organization in a similar role
- Experience in any area of corporate services i.e. vendor management, facilities, events, would be an advantage
Knowledge & Skills
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Understanding of facilities management and the building/construction industry.
- Understanding of document storage requirements, policies and procedures.
- Work independently following instructions;
- Respond confidently and professionally to face to face and phone enquires;
- Be able to deliver projects on time and within budget;
- To manage work priorities;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good organizational ability
- Good team player
Leadership and Managerial Abilities:
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment
Professional Proficiency in English Language