Ashoka is hiring an
Position at Ashoka
Ashoka’s vision is an Everyone a Changemaker world, where every person - and young person in particular - has the confidence, ability, and support to become a changemaker for the good of all. In a world defined by rapid change, interconnectedness and uncertainty, and where social problems are deep and urgent, changemaking must become the new literacy.
Such a shift is significant and will require a movement that fundamentally re-examines how young people grow up and learn - in and out of school - and how we see and support them today as change agents. It will require more than any specific curriculum or skill set, but rather a new mindset and new priorities.
Our Theory of Change
Much like what we did with the field of social entrepreneurship, we are seeking to drive a mindset shift in society by helping people see differently. To do this, we are taking collective action with powerful players in education, government, and media who are equally dedicated to our Everyone a Changemaker vision. We cannot reach every child ourselves, but by activating a carefully selected cross-cutting network of collaborators, we can set in motion an irreversible shift towards a future where everyone understands that empathy and changemaking are essential to a child’s success in growing up.
The Changmakers Course Network Facilitator will support learners to complete their learnings journeys creating an environment for learners to connect with a global community of changemakers and promoting the power of business as a tool for social change.
• Build trust with business executives in Ashoka’s ability to promote and generate change
• Build trust with other Ashoka teams and opportunities for new partnerships
1. Completing the 6 modules of the course prior to the launch
2. Ensuring participant engagement and high completion rate
3. Support the operationalization of 3 live webinars
4. Co-implement 1 office hours
5. Lend additional support to course producer for any course-related requests and needs as the
course evolves from session to session.
Produce 1 document with quotes and feedback from participants (for final reports and course correction reasons)
Keep track, in 1 document, of suggestions on course correction and course improvements