The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com. XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Area Sales Manager (General industry)
- Sales strategy preparation and execution, consistent with organizational goals and objectives for specified region with focus on;
- Contribute to long- and short-term business planning processes, identifying key areas of growth, market opportunities and insights;
- Ensures sales channels are well trained & supported to achieve targets;
- Collaboration and business development with existing partners;
- Sales growth development by products and solutions portfolio extension on existing customers;
- Pursue new and creative ways to expand market share;
- Identify and anticipate new channel partnership opportunities (distributors, partners, designers, OEM, EPC contractors, associations, etc.);
- Pipeline development with tracking in CRM (Salesforce);
- Activities tracking in CRM (Salesforce);
- Regularly conduct win/loss analyses of key deals;
- Regular reports on core activities and opportunities;
- Quotation preparation in collaboration with Technical Support Team;
- Demonstrate highest standards of ethics, teamwork, personal accountability and mutual support;
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- University or College degree (technical / engineering field)
- 5yrs+ relevant experience
- Clear understanding of the Water segment in terms of technical layout, administrative departments, roles and responsibilities
- Water/wastewater pumping process knowledge
- Treatment processes (drinking/waste water) understanding
- Strong contacts with the relevant organisations from segment
- Fluent in Russian & English is a must
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Sales Force CRM or equal)
- Customer-oriented and financial-minded
- Initial and leading character
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning, and decision making skills, proactive, self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Driving license
- Ability to travel 30-50% or work days
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.