About the role
The role provides an opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills in a dynamic helpdesk environment to make a difference in the lives of front-line workers at community service organisations by helping them to use our software products more effectively and support them to resolve any issues they encounter.
The role places a strong importance on outstanding customer service and a methodical approach to investigation and problem solving, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with customers and Infoxchange staff to resolve issues efficiently and with high level of customer satisfaction.
The role will suit an experienced leader that can drive excellence, meet customer expectations and engage a team in what it means to be providing service. You will work with a team that is responsible for providing level 1 helpdesk support via phone, email, and self-service. We operate between 8:30am and 6pm Mon-Fri, except Australian National Public holidays.
The impact that we have with our customers is what we live for. While we may be a vendor that delivers a software solution, what we really are is a purpose driven organisation that provides long-term service to our customers to enable them to increase the impact and effectiveness of the work they do to support the most vulnerable members of our community.
Reporting to the Manager – Customer Support, the Applications Support Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Day to day support of the team that supports Infoxchange products, supporting customers across Australia using our systems and applications
- A significant proportion of the role is supporting our client and case management system (SaaS) support
- Be the first point of contact for the team on complex and escalated issues
- Monitor performance and SLA adherence and share insights with the team
- Seek opportunities for improving our level of service whether that is through process or professional development of staff
- Maintain team knowledge and adherence to data controls, privacy, and confidentiality policies
- Engage with customers through reporting and ongoing review of support performance, issues and process to ensure satisfaction and quality is maintained
- Proactive input, maintenance and development of team processes
- A positive contribution to the team by supporting others and contributing ideas in line with Infoxchange values
- Engage with other departments to continue to develop interactions and processes that require interaction between teams or develop new pathways
- Manage your time to be able to meet the needs of our customers, your team and ongoing continuous improvement projects
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a (SaaS) Software as a Service support environment
- Knowledge of the community sector or data collections such as SHS, DSS DEX, or VADC highly desirable
- Experience in delivering high quality customer service within target SLA’s
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service in a phone and email support environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire, motivate, and develop a high-performing support team
- Proven ability to work within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and meet or exceed performance targets
- Proven track record of resolving complex customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction, and going above and beyond to meet customer needs
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and refining support processes to enhance team productivity and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and managing team performance metrics, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to optimise team efficiency
- Ability to design and deliver effective training programs to onboard new team members and continuously upskill existing staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively, ensuring urgent customer requests are addressed promptly
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other departments to solve problems and develop improvements and new ways of working
Applications close Tuesday 23 May 2023.
To express interest in this position, please click on the apply button.