INNIO is hiring an
• Proactively promote and position Waukesha gas engine technology early in the project phase to create value and influence project requirements by working closely with consultants, developers & customers, with significant focus on gas compression and power generation projects from early discovery phase on. Promotion including delivery of product and application training, both in person and via remote delivery.
• Train the sales force with the latest technical knowledge and information.
• Lead and/or participate in regional demand creation activities by identifying local needs, drive gap definition and gap closure activities, establishing and maintaining relationship with influencers, and defining and driving customer value proposition for the respective application.
• Provide technical support on incoming inquiries from customers in assigned territories. Customers in this case include Distributors and authorized channel partners. This can include simple day to day project support by answering various questions all the way to onsite technical support and training on Waukesha products & applications.
• Provide technical expertise to solve customer needs by selecting, developing and implementing competitive gas engine product solutions.
• Engineering support for Waukesha Sales Channels in the region during project development and at customer meetings.
• Development of project specific No Code quotations as defined by the No Code process in order to provide a customized and optimized solution to our customers with non-standard products.
• Identify customer needs to either support the preparation of the product program or drive the technical special release process for non-standard products and/or applications. As required support New Product Initiative (NPI) projects through voice of customer/packager inputs. Assist NPI, Product Management, or Product Line Management resources as needed to drive commercial success of the NPI initiative.
• Participate in customer presentations, discussions, negotiations and all front-line efforts
• Present Waukesha solutions in customer events, fairs, etc.
• Support the development and maintenance of standard Sales Manuals (e.g. technical specifications, electrical & mechanical check lists, etc…) and Sales Tools (e.g. project calculation tool, product configurator, etc.…) as well as tools used by Packagers and users of Waukesha equipment (Packaging guides, tech data, outline drawings, Portal materials, WKI, EngCalc, etc.)
• Lead small groups of people on a project basis and align with different functions within the organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 2+ Years of Engineering experience in the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
• 4+ Years of Engineering experience in the relevant industry, preferably in reciprocating engine industry
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (technical negotiations, formal presentations, etc.)
• Ability to work collaboratively & navigate across multiple matrix organizations
• High motivation level, self-starter with strong problem solving capabilities
• Strong negotiation skills – experience negotiating with customers, suppliers and different levels of management
• Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future Preferred Qualifications:
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.