Advanced Inventory Analyst
As Advanced Inventory Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the overall inventory plan across the Waukesha business unit. You will utilize your analytical expertise and functional supply chain knowledge to help define the inventory strategy, measure performance, and recommend changes to ensure the right amount of inventory, at the right place, at the right time.
At INNIO, we offer you
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working model
- Full healthcare, dental, and vision benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Permissive time off
- An upbeat atmosphere with enjoyable and respectful colleagues
In this position, you will be responsible for
- Overall ownership of Waukesha inventory plan and performance to achieve inventory and customer delivery targets
- Analyzing financial and operational metrics; providing inputs on operating plan, pacing, and any risks to meeting targets.
- Working closely with SIOP leaders and Materials planners to ensure single, cohesive materials strategy across the organization.
- Aggregate complete inventory picture across all SKU’s and material types (RM, WIP, FG) to provide a consolidated view of current and projected inventory.
- Acting as subject matter expert for inventory optimization strategy and execution; developing functional expertise within Materials Planning team
- Analyzing existing and incoming inventory to find opportunities for sale, obsolescence reduction, rescheduling, and lifecycle risk. Work cross-functionally to drive resolution
- Defining and executing process improvement projects across the materials organization, including analytical tools and ERP system enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in MRP/ERP management, Oracle preferred
- Minimum 5 years of direct operational and or materials experience with cross-functional exposure (Manufacturing, Sourcing, Finance teams).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Direct materials planning experience, including creating and implementing a ‘plan for every part’ (safety stock, reorder point, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of forecasting and operations processes
- Ability to present to and communicate with various levels of the organization; tailor style dependent on needs (ex, extremely technical vs. high-level summary)
- Expert-level analytical skills using tools like Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot or other tools with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful analysis and summary
- Experience in developing and monitoring metrics and dashboards
- Self-driven and proactive, strong sense of accountability
INNIO offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. INNIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.