Principal Functions and Purpose of the position:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will assist in daily operations and the preparation of various reports to support the Finance team and the organization’s development.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle revenue, account receivables and maintain proper accounting records in Flex Accounting System
- Prepare invoices and receipts
- Handle the whole payment process, including petty cash and online/cheque payments and bookkeeping for account payables using Flex Accounting System
- For all our centres:
- Prepare daily income reports, including activity income and shop income
- Perform activities income reconciliation between Checkfront system and our records
- Perform trading income reconciliation between POS and our records
- Maintain financial report on monthly basis
- Handle procurement centrally
- Perform month end closing in an accurate and timely manner, including reconciliations, journal entries for autopay and accruals, etc.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties that are assigned to you
- Carry out ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
Required Functional Skills:
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines or equivalent professional qualification with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Flex Accounting System is preferred
Required Behavioural Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Good interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Interested candidates, please submit your application here.
This is a local position to be based in Hong Kong. We offer a 5-day work week and competitive rewards and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply with full resume, stating present and expected salary and available date. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WWF, the World Wide Fund for Nature, a non-profit organization, headquartered in Switzerland, is one of the world’s most recognizable and respected independent conservation organisations.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at wwf.org.hk now.