The Forward Trust is hiring an
Are you driven by helping unemployed/disaddvantaged learners into good quality jobs?
Account Managers (Employer Engagement): 30K *2 FTE London/Kent
The Forward Trust is a growing Matrix Standard, ERSA Employability Awards 2020 Highly Commended vocational training, skills, apprenticeships and employability provider. As part of our Adult Education Budget (AEB) and Information, Advice and Guidance provisions, we are looking for one experienced, enthusiastic and committed Account Manager to engage employers and supporting the placement of people into job vacancies, including guaranteed interviews. We are also looking for the second post holder to support our other AEB contracts (outside London) and to support the sourcing of committed employers for our apprenticeships delivery.
As the Account Manager, working to our Operational Managers you will be sourcing job vacancies and supporting the placement of people into jobs vacancies/guaranteed job interviews. One of the post holders will also be sourcing employers for our apprenticeships delivery. You will also be Account Managing regional/local employers to ensure successful long-term relationships, as well as undertaking relevant H&S and other checks with employers. You will be sourcing high quality sustainable employment and updating our CRM on Pellcomp PICs.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, go getting and very practical individuals who enjoys building robust and meaningful relationships with employers. We are not looking for `job brokers’ that will source any old job but rather meaningful vacancies that enable clients or customers achieve the Earnings Threshold and sustain employment in the long term. You must be committed to delivering high quality information, advice and guidance and progressing clients into good quality employment that will help them succeed in their lives.
We value the dedication and commitment of our employees by rewarding them with market-leading pay and benefits. We provide comprehensive training e.g. the Level 4 Employability Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard and opportunities to progress in the Employment Services Division.
We also offer:
· Flexible working
· Season Ticket Loan Scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Contributory Pension Scheme – Employer matched contributions of up to 6% in the first two years’ service and up to 9% thereafter
· Death in Service Payment (2x annual salary)
· Critical Illness Insurance (subject to qualifying criteri
Experience of working in an sales or similar role engaging employers
· You will have the ability to engage senior decision makers to source vacancies and working with operational teams and learners to place people into jobs
· Excellent commercial acumen
· Consistently exceed sales targets
· Knowledge of the local labour market and the employability sector
· Excellent communication skills and a tenacious approach and an understanding of how employers recruit and select based on talent
· An understanding of the local labour market in London/South East, including the industrial sectors. within one or more sectors or industries
· Good administration, IT and organisational skills with good experience of using MS office software, CRM and management information systems.